- About Us
James F. Cain founded Marlboro Manufacturing, Inc. in 1960. The company is currently owned and operated by the James F. Cain family. In the beginning, Marlboro manufactured hinges and hardware for the storm door industry. In the mid 1970's, Marlboro turned its direction to manufacturing industrial type hinges serving original equipment manufacturers with continuous, butt and slip joint hinges. Today, Marlboro is a leader in the hinge industry with both domestic and international sales.
Marlboro Manufacturing, Inc. is a customer driven industrial hinge manufacturer, built upon the talents of motivated people, who work together in order to exceed customer expectations and through innovation and personal commitment.
- WE WILL satisfy our customers through total quality performance.
- WE WILL make doing business with us simple.
- WE WILL accept customer evaluations as our only measure of success.
- WE WILL empower our people to create solutions, which will exceed customer expectations.
- WE WILL promote equal opportunity and foster innovation.
- WE WILL act with integrity, respect for people and for their safety and with respect for our communities and our environment.